Thank you to Amber who nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award.
Beautiful Blogger Award Rules:
The idea behind the Beautiful Blogger Award is to recognize some of the bloggers we follow for their hard work and inspiration.
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
hmm now how much to divulge. I usually back off from this part a bit. well lets see how this goes.
7 things about myself.
If you have poked about my blog, you will actually know a lot. Too much probably.
1. I am currently eating a yogurt, I know. I should really become a news anchor 😉
2. My overall attendence in history is 60%.
3. I have an anxiety disorder.
4. I like musicals. I know, I don’t really seem the type *grins*
5. I like things to be organised but my room is a mess.
6. I collect Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkban trading cards… I’m close to having the set. I know… I know… why? *grins*
7. I blog because I love writing, blogging, helping people, meeting people.
Now, to nominate the award to some others, the fun part. Nominating is fun. Can’t I give you all an award?!
So in no particular order.
1. Amber – So I think this one is pretty obvious. She’s really nice, helped me a lot, sweet. Caring. *nods* definitely caring.
2. Onethousandsingledays – I know, I should really put names. But I am lazy. Plus I like the title of her blog. Her blogs are always very descriptive and nice
3. Katie – I’ve just gotten to know her but she’s lovely and also very caring but also very helpful and sweet.
4. Mightyplans – Deeply caring for anyone, even if they’ve just met.
5. Invisible Girl – Friends for almost a year, really understanding.
Okay, so I don’t really talk to anyone else enough to put them up here… sorry. I mean, I can’t really say who’s the best. Though 3 blogs are ahead for the title…
Damn it! Katie, Amber and Invisible Girl win it because I say so. My own rules. What is life if we can’t bend the rules a little?
Amber, I wonder why this is purple. Throughly confused…